Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thanks, Siobhan

Siobhan Magnus, through her beautiful voice, was able to bring together a community... It's been a lovely thing to watch. Everywhere you drove across the Cape, there were banners and signs and buttons in support of Siobhan (including a sign in my window, and buttons on both my daughter & I). There has been such a sense of community while she has been a part of American Idol, which I think is much needed round these parts. Everywhere you went, people were talking about her (my Brownies talk about her constantly and think she's a superstar, which of course, she will be!) and lauding her talent.

So thanks, Siobhan, for sharing a little of yourself with the world, and letting the Cape come together in such a positive way. We're super proud of you!!! Can't wait to see what great things are in store for you...

No comments: