Friday, April 16, 2010

Ryan & his buddy Maxx




so Ryan's 3. How cute is he? and his buddy Maxx... what a beauty! We had so many giggles this session... of course, not everyone will wear, well truth be told - just about anything, on their head! I think we both looked divine wearing parts of my photo equipment on our heads! Maxx didn't get to wear anything, maybe that's why he's giving me that 'what, where's my silver helmet?'...

They just grow so darn quickly, it's a funny business, not only am I watching my daughter grow at the speed of light, but all of these clients who somehow every time they come back have aged a a few months or a year or even two! yikes.

I love photographing kids. I love their laughter. I love their smiles. I love their silliness. It keeps me young. Thanks for sharing their gorgeous little faces with me!

2 comments:

Vonderinselshepherds said...

What a beautiful job you did with this photo shoot. I am Maxx's breeder and you could not have done a better job of capturing the love these 2 have for each other! Keep up the Great Work!!

Jenn Colton
Von der Insel German Shepherds

Sarah said...

Thanks, Jenn.
What a lovely thing to say!