Monday, May 12, 2008

Spring


Spring has been cool and rainy, not even cool, downright cold even! Yesterday was amazing, I spent Mother's Day with my mom, sister, her husband, my niece, nephew, daughter and husband. How great was that! and the weather was spectacular! We went to Tower Hill Botanical Garden in Worcester, what a beautiful place! The only good day of the week, how kind God was to us...

This image is an image transfer, one of my very first actually, taken at St. Mary's garden years ago. The original transfer is on silk, the image was taken with an old Polaroid camera... it is, of course, in colour... I like it in sepia too though... I think it was the image that convinced me I needed to by the slide printer so that I could make more than one copy! The original is owned by my mom, it was a Mother's Day gift all of those years ago... I still love the feeling it gives me... it's so peaceful to me...

No comments: