Friday, May 16, 2008

Relay for Life


Adriana and I will once again be walking in the Relay for Life to raise funds for the American Cancer Society on June 20th and 21st. We walk in memory of Bill Clarke, a friend, and the former owner of the studio. I worked with him for many years... We walk for Cappers and Nanna, my dear grandmothers, for Uncle Ray and Aunt Betty, for my nephew's grandmother, Tootie, and for my dad... We walk in sadness, in hope, in love, in remembrance...

Please consider making a donation on our home page. If you'd like to purchase a Luminaria to be lit on Friday night, please make a donation of at least $5.00, and you can email me (through my website) with the name of the person in who's memory, or in honor of their fight, you'd like on the bag.

Thank you for your kind support...

No comments: