Thursday, May 8, 2008

a good day


It was nine years ago today, that I was piped up the aisle to 'Ave Maria' and piped back down to a Beethoven tune with my brand new husband on my arm... Our bagpiper, coming out of the church into a sky full of bubbles, our fab 'gansta' car, and being surrounded by our friends and family, were all beautiful moments in a perfect day... Ray and I have been together for 20 years, married for 9, it's a good life, made better by the addition of Adriana, and Lucy too. (in all honesty, Ray didn't think the bagpipes were quite as fabulous as I did, and sadly, I'm pretty sure he feels the same about Lucy, but we both agree Adriana is the greatest!!)
Happy Anniversary my love x

(the photo is by my friend, Bill Clarke who I worked with for many years, and bought the studio from in 2001, I miss him.)

No comments: