Friday, May 30, 2008

Sarah and Chris


This weekend we'll celebrate the wedding of Sarah and Chris, can't wait... I know it will be a day filled with laughter, they're such a great couple. Our love story session was this crazy, blustery day in November, taking photos on the beach in Falmouth, we certainly laughed a lot that day! At our details meeting, Sarah had me laughing so hard, she's such fun, a truly lovely person. And she's going to be a gorgeous bride... Here's what she told me at our meeting, "it has not been unheard of for superheroes to show up at family events. I'm not saying that any superheroes are going to show up, just keep an eye out for them." How could you not want to be a part of that day? I'll be sure to let you know if I have any superhero sightings...

I wish Sarah and Chris a lifetime of love and laughter, and a wedding day filled with sunshine... (Sarah said she'd bring umbrellas to the beach, and although the artist in me loves those photos already, my wishes have been sent to the universe for fair skies...)

No comments: