Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving




I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. I love this time of year, you get to enjoy just being with your families without any of the craziness. We're going to my sister's, I'm so looking forward to being together for a few days... As a child, we always went to friend's houses for the holiday as we didn't celebrate Thanksgiving (us all being from England), which was fun. I always went to my best friend, Judy's, house and remember her uncle snoring on the couch after the meal every year! This is better, my daughter gets to be with her cousins, we've got baby Dade for his second Thanksgiving, and I get to be with my mum & my sister & everyone, it's much more special... just less snoring (well maybe!!)

So enjoy.

The photos are of one of my favorite families to photograph, I've been photographing Emily since she was a baby, her brother, John, too, so it's such fun to watch them growing up... what a cool job I've got! Cold Storage beach is a fantastic beach in Dennis, and that night, although a little cool & windy, had spectacular light, a perfect night for a family beach portrait...

No comments: