Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cranberry season


so as I'm sure you can tell, my days are not long enough to have enough time to fit everything in... which makes my blog super boring, sorry!!

Well, in the midst of all of the insanity which is a photo studio in the fall, I took a few hours off last week to go with Adriana's class on a field trip to a cranberry bog. What fun!

They had flooded the bogs and were using some funky machines to beat the cranberries off the vines, the kids loved it. As did the adults! We're so lucky to have such a cool place to visit right around the corner (well, every corner really, there are loads of bogs round these parts).

I never walk Lucy on the bogs while they're harvesting, can never be sure she'll use her good dog manners! So it was fun to see it all in action.

I've got so many portraits to share, like the 4 generation family portrait I did on the beach on Sunday, or maybe my last senior of the season (phew!!) in a couple of days we'll see what happens...

No comments: