Sunday, November 8, 2009

and once again...


I'm reminded I'm not Martha... *deep sigh* In the new issue of Martha Stewart Living she has needle felted animals, well I love needle felting. My sweet sister, Marla, and I took a class and learned to felt sheep. Kind of funny making sheep from sheep... came home made a penguin, kinda sweet... started to make a goat, but his legs need to be a giraffe, so I've got some bits, a goat head, giraffe legs, and there they sat waiting for winter for me to take them out to play...

but then along came bronchitis, and Martha's mag, and I just assumed my polar bear would be way cuter than her, admittedly wicked cute, polar bear. She even cheated, pipe cleaners, what? Well, guess maybe I should have used the pipe cleaners!

Took my polar bear a long time to stop being a rat, think he's still got a little rat relative in his past, and one paw's slightly red from a really good stab to the finger... but I'm going with he's kinda cute. That, and the fact, it's true I ain't no Martha... oh well... at least I've never been to jail...

No comments: