Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cousins



You gotta love cousins, they're the perfect relative! They're fun, near your age, they'll be at every family event... what could be better? Here's a really fun, kind of crazy, portrait session I photographed at Kalmus beach in Hyannis the other evening...

The kids were great... what's better than playing on the seawall? One of the boys even told me a fish tale while we were out there, 'we went fishing out here, I caught a fish, it was thiiiiiissssss big' to which his brother replied, 'no it wasn't!' I had to laugh. I love a good fish tale... didn't realize the stories started so young!

View some more images from this session...

1 comment:

Michelle LaRowe said...

these were great!! love them. There is one when they are all sitting diagonally on the seawall that is my favorite