Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Abby & Luke



These are my first images of Abby and her brand new baby brother Luke taken a few months back in the studio... it was kind of a crazy session, the baby was getting used to being alive, the toddler was getting used to having a baby brother, it was exhausting yet still fun... but these images make it so worth it. What a beautiful bond. What beautiful kids. I love photographing children!

Last night I got to see them again, when I photographed their family at Dowses Beach. It was a beautiful evening, gorgeous light, the kids were wonderful. Abby just keeps getting cuter and cuter, and Luke has changed so much since I saw him last. It was one of those lovely Cape Cod summer evenings...

I'll get those photos up soon!

Take a peek for a sample family session

2 comments:

Michelle LaRowe said...

we had a blast and can't wait to see the photos! You know i'm dying!!

Sarah said...

didn't want you to have to wait any longer :-)