Thursday, July 8, 2010

Claire




Claire is this lovely, very talented young lady I had the joy of photographing recently. She plays the harp so beautifully, and also is an amazing Irish step dancer... such talent...

After photographing her in my studio, I also got to see her perform at a local Celtic concert, it was very cool. It's so nice to get a peek into the lives of all these people I photograph. As I've said about a gazillion times, I'm so lucky to be a photographer on Cape Cod...

I think celebrating the talents of your children is a wonderful thing to capture in a photograph, I adore the portraits of Adriana playing the piano. I took them at the beginning of her journey into playing, we'll see where that goes... I get such joy listening to her play, so for me, it's a perfect portrait of who she is at this moment in her life... 'course if you know me at all, I get joy out of just about everything with my daughter, I think she's kinda fabulous it's true!!!

(Claire's brother is also very talented, you can find out his instrument of choice here... sure you can guess which one he is!)

Stay cool in this crazy hot week we're having, who knew it got this hot on the Cape in July?

No comments: