Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yeah for Rachael Ray!


The AFCC just announced that Rachael Ray will be the Guest Conductor for this year's TD Bank Pops by the Sea. How pysched am I? I love Rachael Ray, think she's adorably cute, very talented, and she's going to be such a fun conductor! I can picture it already. Too much fun, can't wait!

I've got to photograph so many fabulous people through the Pops, Maya Angelou being one of my faves, just to be in the same room as her was fairly amazing, my mum loved my telling her I made Maya laugh with my 'cha cha cha'... Ed Asner, Jack Klugman, Angie Dickinson, Henry Winkler, Norman Lear, Ray Romano, William Shatner, of course Ted Kennedy... we did the list the other night, I can't believe how many uber cool people I've photographed...

As if the Pops themselves, and Rachael weren't enough... oh, and then there's Idina Menzel, she'll be joining the Pops this year, how cool is that? and Chris Cooper performing The Dream Lives on: A Portrait of the Kennedy Brothers, can't imagine it could be any better...

So if you haven't got your tickets yet, what are you waiting for? Rachael Ray's coming to town... visit the Arts Foundation for more info. and tickets...

See you there. I'll be the one with the camera...

2 comments:

Michelle LaRowe said...

We cant wait for the pops-- we started a tradition with Abby last year-- we make dinner reservations at scooners and eat on the side walk and listen to the music. She's so young and now with luke its perfect because we'll get to hear an hour or more of the music while we eat some great food!

Sarah said...

Pops is sold out - again... It's bound to be a wonderful weekend, hope to see you there! If you missed out on tickets this year, make sure you buy earlier next year!

Can't wait for Sunday!!!