Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer's here!


Hooray for summer, fireflies, warm breezes, birks, sand between your toes, collecting shells, the Cape Cod Baseball league, the Duck Boat (quack) so many fabulous things....

Love this photo, such a cute boy, photographed the family on the beach in Dennis, this lad had his own view of the world! Gotta be tricky to be the younger brother of twins!! Boys are so the best! How classic to have this memory as part of your family portrait session! I know if he was mine, I'd love to have this hanging on my wall! I think that's the best part of taking a family portrait, it's relaxed and fun, so when something silly happens, as it's bound to!, we can just go with it!

Take a peek at some of our other portraits on our site, I'm going to be changing some more still... it's so hard for me to let some of them go! Who knows which will still be there...

No comments: