Friday, June 4, 2010

Class of 2010

Congrats to the Class of 2010! May all of your paths lead to happiness... Here are a few of the seniors I photographed this past year... Let me know who should make it on my website this year (leave a comment with the photo description or first name ONLY please!) ...or email or facebook me...



Class of 2011 the time is now to sign up for your senior portraits. I've still got a couple of free June sessions open for Cape Cod seniors, come have fun, wear whatever you want, and then you can come back later in the summer for your senior session for the yearbook on the beach or wherever you want... Give me a shout for more details...

3 comments:

Michelle LaRowe said...

these all came out great!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks, Michelle!

Wait until we get your family pix up here!!

:-)

Sarah said...

Thanks for all your opinions... I've started making some updates to my site... there's still time - email, leave a comment or fb me to let me know your faves!
http://www.thestudiobythesea.com/htmlver/galleries.php?sec=2&galnum=1