Monday, March 17, 2008

the wearin' o the green



What a cool job being a photographer is, yesterday I met the creations of one of my previous wedding clients, 6 month old twins, Layla and Chet, so cute... and today, I got to photograph a young bagpiper... A perfect day for it, being St. Patrick's Day and all... He even played a song for me, I love the bagpipes! What a fabulous start to my day!

When Ray and I got married, we had a bagpiper... I stepped out of my funky 1940's gangster car, with my sister, on a foggy May afternoon, and there in the fog my bagpiper played us into the church, I had tears in my eyes, my sister did too, it was such a magical start to my wedding... He then piped me down the aisle, it was so perfect, I loved it... I love the way the bagpipes somehow reach right into your soul with their music...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: