Monday, March 24, 2008

families



I am reminded again and again how precious family is, and how short our time is together... Children growing up so fast, each generation moving into the shoes of the next one, it all moves so quickly... Enjoy every moment you have together, treasure the laughter, the wonder, the love...

Yesterday we played a game after dinner, my husband and myself, our daughter, and my husband's parents, all of us laughing together, what a priceless memory for us all...

Embrace life. Embrace family.

(and of course, capture it all with a family portrait! Yesterday, I took a portrait of my daughter with her grandmother, and a portrait with her grandfather, we'll have those memories for all time, how lucky for us! I love beach portraits, but there's something timeless and classic about a portrait that is pure emotion...)

No comments: