Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cape Cod Senior Pictures

Congratulations to the Class of 2011!

One of the things I love about photographing high school seniors, besides the fact I get to photograph many of them on the beaches of beautiful Cape Cod, is that I get to share in a small moment of their lives. I share when they get accepted into their first choice school, when they have no idea what they want to do with the rest of their lives, when it's June and they still haven't made their final choice as to what school they're going to! They also share hopes, fears, dreams. It's truly a magical thing to be a senior photographer. I am so incredibly lucky. So thanks to all the seniors who chose to have me create their portraits, I wish you all the best as you begin your journey outside of high school. (this is only a small portion of this year's class, not all of them got around to returning their releases on time!!) This past year's seniors came from Barnstable High School, Sandwich High School, DY, Upstate New York, Minnesota, Cape Cod Academy, Falmouth Academy, Medfield, Milford, Bishop Guertin, Chatham, Algonquin, Georgetown, so many different schools, all over the country! How cool! I thought I'd share a couple of images from some of my seniors in this show, my daughter gave me a hard time, wait, is that one of the twins or triplets, or did they just change their outfit? Made me laugh.

The slideshow's on my studio facebook page, feel free to like it & us!

Class of 2012, we're booking now, summer dates are going fast, call soon!!!!

No comments: