Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photographing boys...




Photographing boys is a way different energy than photographing girls, it's fun and a little crazy... All studio portraits have a completely different dynamic than my Cape Cod beach portraits, but I love them both. And obviously, wouldn't want to be out on the beach yet, I'm ready, but not crazy!

Owen & Eamon are so sweet, they both brought something from home which of course, will probably be taken out of any final images, but I have to admit, I totally dig Buzz and think the cars are really sweet too! I have the orange one sitting on my desk which was accidentally left behind, and will of course, be returned, but everyday it makes me smile thinking of how adorable those two boys are... and what a fun session it was...

Isn't it time for your family portrait?

No comments: