Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Christening Portrait - Cape Cod

Elsa is this amazingly beautiful baby, she has these gorgeous eyes, and is just cherubic. I loved photographing her! I was so excited for this session, in part because her mom was excited for it, and that makes my job even more fun. I haven't done very many christening portraits, most babies I know, or have photographed, get christened in every day wear. When Adriana got christened I made her gown and my mum made the matching cap, the cap was perfect, the gown, well lucky it was long and on a moving, squirming, baby!! No one could look that closely at it!

Elsa's gown was beautiful, perfect for her, and her calm, serious self was exactly what I would have chosen for the portrait. Love these.

And then, what? a blue tutu that matches my funky background, could I possibly be any happier?

My facebook post had one of the tutu images, & said something like, I so totally have the best job in the whole world!




Isn't it time to have your baby photographed?

No comments: