Monday, January 3, 2011

quite the journey

so I'm all about the journey, life itself is quite an amazing one, but I'm always restless, and anxious for a little wander... I seem to have created an existence that doesn't allow for much wandering, but the itch is always there, and I'm always trying to find a way to fit it in... today I get this email from the Smithsonian, (why I signed up for their travel adventures knowing it would break my heart with every email, I'm not entirely sure...) for the most amazing adventure. Around the world by private jet, truthfully, I could care less about the private jet, but it's to all these world heritage sites, Machu Picchu, Easter Island, the Taj Mahal, the Great Barrier Reef, and on, and on, and on... *deep sigh* If anyone would like to sponsor my trip for a mere $63,000, I will keep the most amazing journal, and will fully document the trip with photos of every detail... plus I write pretty good thank you notes....
Go check it out here...

No comments: