Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Imaging 2011

So I spent the better part of a week in San Antonio for the Professional Photographer's of America annual convention, om gosh, what a great time. San Antonio is such fun, with the riverwalk, Mexican influence in both the food and decor, and a few cowboys... Imaging was inspiring, educational, fun, everything it should be. I love being a photographer on the Cape, sometimes it takes a little journey for me to remember that! I didn't take a ton of images, it did rain most of the time we were there, and I was actually in classes all day!, but I still managed to take a few (hundred), here are some of my faves... The cave images at the beginning are from Natural Bridge Caverns just north of San Antonio, if you ever get the chance, definitely go there, such a cool place! Everything else is the Riverwalk and environs, including of course, the Alamo...

Next time, I'm so going to go try out a little western dancing in a dance hall though!!

No comments: