Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a mini Mina post


I'm not sure why I'm running around like a crazy woman, it's March. I can't seem to get it together these days, my creative brain is going crazy wanting to do nothing but wear slippers and create books and jewelry, the images are filling my head, and then there's rugs to braid (my winter goal) and all of those things... real life is not leaving me enough time - think I need to get up earlier!

So I finally met Mina, my dear friends Mouse & Dave's babe, what a sweetie... adorable... Of course I was planning on taking all of these amazing portraits, but it was cold or she was sleeping or eating or it was dark... you know how life sometimes gets in the way of our plans... This is a sweet family moment, on a chilly day in Brighton. Seems forever ago now, miss them so.

Here's a mini peek at Mina. Look at those eyes - wow! Too cute! More soon...

No comments: