Friday, August 21, 2009

summer


I've been photographing some really fabulous seniors this week (this summer really), having such fun... I love the fact they all end the session by telling me how much fun it was! For me too... I'm so busy I can't keep up with my own self, which is a great thing all things considered... it's such a special job I have...

I don't twitter, way too much else on my plate, but the other day I went to go check it out (how sad, I've never even done that!!) and I searched 'senior portraits'. Seems there are a huge number of seniors out there tweeting about just such the thing, it makes me remember what an important thing I'm doing, and how cool that these families entrust me with all of their photos of their children to celebrate this milestone in their lives... thanks for that... at yesterday's viewing session, we were talking about prints we'd order of all 3 children (once I've photographed the third child in the Class of '12!)

I'll put some pix on my facebook Studio page next week, go become a fan!!

(On a personal note, I need a glorious day tomorrow afternoon for a very special portrait I'm taking, please send happy thoughts and prayers for wonderful weather my way!!!!)

No comments: