Friday, July 10, 2009

Lisa & Andrew


Lisa & Andrew are getting married tomorrow in Rhode Island, I can't wait... the day will be filled with sunshine, laughter, carousel rides, a beautiful bride, a handsome groom, happy families, rose gardens, and love... how I am looking forward to sharing this day with them and their families...

It is my last wedding, at least for now, I have made the difficult decision to pursue other areas in my career, family portraits, maternity, babies and children and high school seniors will be what I devote my time to for this time in my career, so Lisa and Andrew's day will be made even more special to me... I wish them a lifetime of love...

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Thank you so much for everything that you've done for us! It's unfortunate that future brides and grooms won't get to enjoy the wonderful experience you have given us, but we are happy that families and seniors will. We were thrilled to have you as a part of our wedding, and are excited to see the outcome of your hard work. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.

Lisa and Andrew Offiler

Sarah said...

you guys are the best!!!