Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sophie



Sophie is so delightful! She's truly a bundle of joy, she started smiling at me the moment she came through the door, and was such fun to photograph. Her beautiful blue eyes so expressive, playing with her tiny toes, her cheeky smile while she was trying to chew on my background! It was a great way to spend the morning!!!

I first photographed Sophie's mom, Emily, for her high school senior portraits... I then photographed Emily's mom's second wedding - a lovely affair at the Cape Museum of Fine Arts... and now I'm photographing Emily's beautiful baby and her family, how cool... Being a part of families as they grow, and getting to be a part of all of the important moments, it just really doesn't get better...

Who knows if I'll photograph Sophie's senior portraits, class of '27 (or thereabouts), hmmmm.... we'll see... I hope to see her smiling face a lot between now and then, we'll just stay in the now!!

No comments: