Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Relay 08


a little slow posting Relay for Life, so many weddings and portraits to photograph here on the Cape... (oh and a little vacation too, but that'll be my next post...)

Adriana and I again walked in the Relay for Life, our team is the FitKidz, started by my friend Laura. It's nice to see the children taking part in such an important event. We raised over $1000., I thought that was pretty good...

Adriana walked over 10 miles (not bad for a 7 year old!), I walked almost 20 miles (and then photographed a large family portrait on the beach that night!!! I admit, I took a nap before the session!) It feels so good to be a part of it (well, except when you're trying to catch some quick zzzz's between walking and the tent next to yours would rather party!). The Luminaries all lit on Friday night is something to behold, thank you to many of my fellow Cape Cod (and beyond) photographers for supporting our walk...

No comments: