Thursday, June 26, 2008

Erin and Chris


Erin and Chris are a delightful, young couple who are getting married this weekend... May good weather prevail!!! They've been together longer than most couples I know, their love affair started when they were very young... How cool to travel your whole life with your soul mate, and not just the adult part of it like many of us... What a gift they've been given... I'll enjoy photographing this step in their journey.

They'll be spending their honeymoon on Machu Picchu, how jealous am I? It is one of the places I simply must get to... It is so magical and fantastic, I can hardly wait to go. I'm sure I will breathe in the sunrise one day at the Sun Temple... (I gave myself 4 years back on Leap day, the clock is ticking...)

We wish Erin and Chris all of the happiness life can hold, and like for Sarah a few weeks back, we also wish for some sunshine on what is sure to be a wonderful day...

No comments: