Sunday, November 25, 2007

Scavenger Hunt




We photographed a lovely wedding yesterday, Kathleen & Mike got married & danced under the "Beaver Moon", (no, we don't know why it was called that either...), it was a great day. It's not often as a wedding photographer I see things which are completely new & different to me, but yesterday, Kathleen did something I thought was very cool. She had a scavenger hunt with the table cameras, each table (& camera) had a different list of things they had to photograph, the bride's grandmother & grandfather kissing, the biggest hair, the youngest guest, the craziest dancer, the cutest couple (other than the bride & groom of course!)... what fun! I overheard the groom's mother laughing because one of the photos was supposed to be her & her husband kissing or hugging... Here's two I caught, the bride &/or groom sticking out their tongues, and someone making a face!

No comments: