Monday, November 26, 2007

8 things you may not know about me...

Although I just shared a few things, my friend Tom 'tagged' a bunch of us to share 8 things you may not know... so here's a few more for you!
1. I LOVE musicals, The Sound of Music, Evita, West Side Story, Guys & Dolls...
2. I spent my summers at Camp Maria Pratt GS camp, my Indian name was "Sparkling Smile" - I like to think it wasn't all about the braces...
3. I've got 99 Red Balloons & Safety Dance on my i Pod.
4. My first job was selling cameras in the photo dept. at Caldors, I also had a brief stint as a draftsperson for my step-father.
5. In the 1st grade concert, my best friend, Suzanne, had a solo singing "Sunshine on my
Shoulders", she got nervous & starting crying, so I went up on stage and put my arm around her to give her the strength to sing her song... Needless to say then everyone else had tears in their eyes!
6. I came to America on the Queen Elizabeth 1, a 5 day journey with my mum & my sister... It was the farewell year of the QE, sailing from Southampton to NY, and the first time I slept through the night (I was 5 mos. old!)
7. One of the first things I did in Paris was visit Jim Morrison's grave.
8. I got engaged to Ray under palm trees & moonlight in Puerto Rico.

2 comments:

Tom Davis said...

SSS..AAAA...FFF..

Nice job Sarah!

Unknown said...

I also spent several summers at Camp Maria Pratt. I still sometimes sing the songs in the car to pass the time....