Thursday, August 19, 2010

winding down...



My goodness the summer is flying by... I've been out photographing every day, guess those photos will be coming along as I find more breathing room in my schedule... I'm having a glorious summer, photographing babies, toddlers, seniors, families, such fun! I've been to so many great beaches, lots of private ones of course, but Mayflower, Nauset Light, Corporation, West Dennis and my fave Dowses have been visited in the last few weeks... The sunset last night was truly spectacular, I enjoyed it from First Encounter Beach in No. Eastham on my way home from Nauset Light beach...

Make sure you visit Four Seas Ice cream in Centerville before the summer ends... some of the best ice cream on Cape Cod!! I love seeing the people waiting as I drive by, just seems such a perfect part of a Cape Cod summer evening...

No comments: