Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Ray & I have been married 11 years this weekend, together for 22! How did that happen? Our wedding invitations said that my parents were pleased to announce (finally) that we were getting married! I couldn't resist adding that 'finally', I'd waited 11 years! I think it was well deserved. Glad to finally have made the milestone to match it at least!!! I love you, Ray, xx. Happy Anniversary.

I wish all of you moms a wonderful day on Sunday, enjoy your children, enjoy a little pampering (I hope!). I think motherhood is about the best journey ever, I love watching Adriana grow and change. Every step is so amazing to me. Watching her blossom into such a lovely soul is really the best. She brings me such joy. I am truly blessed to have such a fabulous daughter. I love being her mom.

No comments: