Monday, May 11, 2009

lollipop


So I got this email first thing this morning from my friend Dave, the reference was 'lollipop'. His wife, my dear, dear friend Mouse, had a baby this morning. A wee little lass, that's all I know... I wonder if she looked liked a lollipop? Or maybe Dave was having a lollipop when she made her grand arrival... or maybe he was having one while he sent the emails announcing the great news... I wonder...

I love this little girl, and welcome her with oodles of love and best wishes and I can't wait to meet her... She's across the pond, so I don't know when it'll be that I get to, maybe she'll be sitting up and smiling and giggling or maybe she'll have started to crawl, I hope she hasn't started walking by the time I make her acquaintance, as that would just be too long... all I know is that she is loved by people on both sides of that huge expanse of water that sometimes causes me such pain...

Mouse & Dave, and wee lollipop (aka Fluff) we are so happy for you all, congratulations. Welcome to this fabulous journey of parenthood! We love you all x

No comments: