Wednesday, March 25, 2009

welcome Lydia!


Lydia was in a hurry to arrive, she came weeks earlier than was planned, but what a gift she is!
Tara was so amazingly beautiful when she was pregnant, all moms to be definitely have that glow, but she was truly radiant... Happy, confident, beautiful, imagine all the gifts that were being given to Lydia before she made her rather grand entrance!
Lydia was so sweet at her first portrait session, 3 weeks, and so expressive with her hands, she made us laugh as she used her hands to do the talking she's got to wait a while to do! Babies really are so unique, immediately... how very cool it all is...
I love the way that as a photographer, I get to share in all of these fantastic parts of life, pregnancy, babies, next time I see Tara & Lydia it will be at the beach this summer when I'll get to meet dad too... I already can't wait for the session!!

(Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister, Marla. I love you xxx)

No comments: