Thursday, November 27, 2008

thankful...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...

Yesterday, as I was leaving the studio, I hugged Jess, my fab assistant, goodbye with wishes for a lovely Thanksgiving... One of my great clients was with her, and asked for a hug too (which if you know me, you know of course I happily did!)... My daughter was with me, and the past few times she's been with me at the studio, she's commented on how I sure get a lot of hugs from my clients, and I told her how incredibly lucky I am... So of course, she commented again on this phenomenon...

...so today, I am grateful for my beautiful family stretching as far as it goes, my amazing friends, and all of the blessings I receive in this life. I'm also extremely grateful that what I do touches lives, and I'm thankful for such wonderful clients... Thanks for all of those fantastic hugs!

I wish you all happiness on this day of Thanksgiving.

No comments: