Monday, April 14, 2008

another year, another NEIPP


The theme of this year's NEIPP, was the Roaring 20's, what fun... Taking a business course all week, instead of fun and creative photography classes like I normally do, just about made my head explode, but boy am I ready to start (4 months in) the year off right... Being a photographer on the Cape, my 'year' is my season, it starts in earnest early July and runs through December. January to July is preparation for the craziness to come. We did have a photography assignment in my class, to make a recognizable object unrecognizable... there were some very creative entries... I had fun with the lights at Ocean Edge, I love the concept though... Since we photographed that day, I've looked at quite a few things differently, and that's what keeping your creativity is all about... I photographed my first beach session of the year when I got home, I'll share the images in my next post... it was just the first of many beautiful sunsets I'll photograph in this year... (to be continued...)

No comments: