Friday, February 15, 2008

school vacation week...

The studio will be closed this week so that I can spend some time with my beautiful daughter, Adriana, my sister and niece will be visiting for a few days too... the end of the week will be spent at a seminar where I'll be being inspired...

What's your favorite vacation memory?
One of mine would definately be our first trip to England as a family, Adriana was nearly 3, and we spent a week exploring the Cornish countryside, searching for stones (circles, quoits, standing stones...) We were out in the beautiful country, away from all of the hustle and bustle of life, it was so peaceful, even all of these years later, I can still feel the peace... Being in nature is true happiness to me...

This image is Carreg Samson, from our next trip, and is actually in Wales on the Pembrokeshire Coast (which is spectacular!). Also, a wonderful journey, many hours spent exploring... My sweet family:
"come along darlings, mommy wants to find some stones..."
and off we go... How lucky I am! It's no wonder I want to spend every moment I can with them!!!

Enjoy your families, treasure every moment with them...

No comments: