Wednesday, December 12, 2007

beauty


sometimes the beauty that is all around me everyday takes my breath away...

Today I was walking Lucy along the beach, it was foggy and cool (and I didn't have my camera!). There was a six or seven foot strip of beach from the edge of the sea that was absolutely flat & smooth. There were no stones or shells or normal beach things, the sand was like an empty journal page waiting to be written on. It ended at this gorgeous marbelized strip of sand, tans & grays & blacks marbelized by the waves & sea... It was so peaceful and beautiful.

When I went back, merely an hour later, the tide had come in, the smooth path I had followed earlier was taken back by the sea, the sun broke free through the fog, and I was reminded how quickly it all can change...


Happy Birthday Ray, we love you & wish you peace & happiness for today and through-out the year... xxx

No comments: